John did an excellent job teaching me how to use WordPress for my website. I have never been responsible for setting up a website and had done everything to avoid it. John walked me through the tools to make a very effective site. Once I had everything set up and ready to go, he made the transition to the new site happen within a very short time.
Custom Communications has been providing web design and support services to the Kennebunk Sewer District for over 10 years. John provides the right fit for our district with prompt quality service and affordable prices.
People love the website.
We truly appreciate all of your work in making our site a great asset for us and for our clients, and for your patience in working with us to create and maintain a site that we are very proud of.
John’s design of our site, including color and photographic choices, and navigability have been universally praised. John is easy to communicate with, creative, able to stand firm, but willing to adapt. Our site is what I’d hoped that it would be.
We get compliments all the time from our viewers on how easy it is to use, as well as on how nice it is to look at. As time has progressed, it has become one of our best sales tools, both directly from the inquiries that come from it, but also indirectly from the “fans” who follow it regularly and who eventually come to us when it is time to buy or rent a home in the area.
John is a pleasure to work with. He’s creative, on-time and on-budget. He’s patient with my non-IT side. He picks up the phone to resolve problems quickly! He does business the way it ought to be done.
Custom Communications designed the perfect website for our organization. The people who visit our site find it easy to navigate, and we receive many compliments on its convenience and professionalism.
John has always been able to take our rough ideas and polish into a clean presentation that keeps pace with the industry.
John turned our rough ideas into a sharp, functional website, providing useful insight throughout the entire process.
We design, develop and maintain websites for a wide range of small business owners and nonprofit organizations. We work with a variety of technologies and content management systems, including WordPress and Joomla.
We offer customized solutions to your business and organization needs
We offer a wide variety of online solutions to business and organization issues. One, or a combination of these can provide an effective strategy for increasing sales, growing your membership or serving your community:
- Show them what you do!: Don’t be shy. Let people know what a wonderful product you make or service you deliver. Blackbear Landscaping uses the photo galleries on its site to display the results of their landscaping and stonework genius.
- Show them what you’ve got: Custom Float Services in South Portland offers a wide variety of hardware and floats to professional and do-it-yourselfers building docks and floats. Our content management tool allows them to post regular updates on their latest projects.
- Let them know what’s happening: Points East Magazine keeps their readers updated on the latest marine events throughout New England. We’ve developed a wide variety of databases and events management tools to help them build their community.
- Keep it fresh: We can provide you with a variety of tools to keep your site updated and fresh, without having to pay someone everytime you need to add a news item. Two Trees Forestry uses its content management tools to post information about upcoming museum exhibits and events.
- Get some answers: Do you need feedback from your customers? A better way to get information from them? We can help you build feedback forms that will bring in the data you need.
- Online tools that help your customers: We can build a variety of simple, easy-to-use, custom-designed calculators or web applications that can help your customers make choices about how much of your product to purchase.
- E-commerce: We can create an online store or integrate existing e-commerce solutions into your existing site.